The FIXCRAFT CORE series is based on tried and true track hubs, but designed specifically to handle the rigors of Hardcourt Bike Polo.
The shells are forged out of 6061 T6 aluminum then CNC machined to a high tolerance finish. The axle cones and nuts are CNC machined out of 7075 T6 aluminum, and each hub comes equipped with top notch Japanese sealed cartridge bearings.
The CORE REAR DISC HUB comes in 48 hole standard, with flanges offset 2.6mm from center for the rotor mount. Designed for Hardcourt and ready for anything.
• 135 spacing
• 48 hole pattern
• 318 grams
• 9 colors available
• High quality build
• Top notch Japanese sealed cartridge bearings (10mm x 26mm x 8mm)
• Hub flange diameter: 58mm
• Hub center to flange center (drive side): 39mm
• Hub center to flange center (disc side): 34mm
• Spoke hole diameter: 2.5 mm