The FIXCRAFT CORE series is based on tried and true track hubs, but designed specifically to handle the rigors of Hardcourt Bike Polo.
The shells are forged out of 6061 T6 aluminum then CNC machined to a high tolerance finish. The axle cones and nuts are CNC machined out of 7075 T6 aluminum, and each hub comes equipped with top notch Japanese sealed cartridge bearings.
The CORE FRONT DISC HUB comes 48 hole standard with flanges offset 6.35 mm from center for the rotor mount. Designed for Hardcourt and ready for anything.
• 100 spacing
• 48 hole pattern
• 252 grams
• 9 colors available
• High-quality precision built
• Top notch Japanese sealed cartridge bearings (10mm x 26mm x 8mm)
• Hub Center to Flange Center (non-disc side): 35mm
• Hub Center to Flange Center (disc side): 22mm
• Spoke hole diameter: 2.5mm